Counterpoints Community Centres
Our community centres operations consist of an Executive Officer, an Operations Manager, a Family and Community Support /Case Coordinator and 4 Community Development Workers.
Our community centres have a combined of 90 years of experience delivering community services including providing various support to different local community groups and culturally specific groups.
We have proven track records and experienced in providing generic community support to the general public, ATSI and CALD communities.
We have previously and currently ran different specific cultural groups including; Chinese; both Cantonese and Mandarin speakers, Russian speakers, Spanish speakers, Vietnamese community, Indonesian community, Pacific Islanders group, Sierra Leone community
Services provided at our centres include:
- Support and advocacy services for individual, families and community groups
- Community Development support for Resident Action, Cultural and Interest based groups
- Hosting Community Events including summer on the Green, Redfern, Neighbourhood Day, Volunteer, Awards, Play groups in the park
- Meeting space for small and large events
- Free computers internet access and office facilities
- Social, educational ,cultural programs
- Specialist services provided by partner agencies covering: age care, Legal issues, Health, Counselling support, harm reduction
Counterpoints Factory Community Centre
67 Raglan Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017
Facebook: Counterpoint Community Services
Phone: 02 9698 9569
Monday to Thursday 9:15 to 4:15
Evening and weekend activities varies check E-News for details
Counterpoint Multicultural Centre
73 Garden Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015
Facebook: Counterpoint Multicultural Services
Phone: 02 9319 4073
Monday to Thursday 9:15 to 4:14 Fridays 9:15- 12:00